London

it happens that I am a huge fan of the saying "the whole point of taking pictures is so that you don't have to explain things in words" and i usually very eagerly follow that maxim. this post, however, is going to be a bit different, as i couldn't refrain myself from adding an itsy bitsy commentary here and there. most photos though, as usual, are welcome for your own interpretation.

so i went to the uk a while ago and i got to spend a couple of days with some loved ones as well as experience some royal stuff going on, like double deckers, rainy weather and the royal mail. no, i did not go through Queen Elizabeth's mail, that would've been quite awkward, it's just that the ordinary mail there is called royal mail. i generally have no idea why this fact enchanted me so. moving on.

i spent two days in London, thanks to the hospitality of one of mine and v.'s most loved people on earth ever ever, Denis, the patience of my favourite cousin Kamen, and not to forget Denis` friend, Ryan, who was by indirection responsible for me taking my first paparazzi photo ever. and so i wanna thank all of them, also my imaginary cat called Edgar Allan Paw, my mom&dad, etc. but really though, thank you guys for making my stay at London so awesome. now, here's some photos.

     in this precise photo, you can see the Big Ben. very amazing. now go check out Big Ben's twitter account.

 

    this is either a very urban post-uber-post-post-modernistic gallery, or a gallery that is undergoing some repairs. i, personally, prefer the first explanation. 








this is z. in her natural habitat amongst many cupcakes. meaning, i like cupcakes.like a lot. but we'll talk about that more in my next post.

JUST LOOK AT THIS






 so many vinyls. oh, so so many.


 we also saw Katy Perry and i took her picture.



  i hate cliches and that's why i will rebel against the cliche of taking photos inside a photobooth by doing exactly that. take that, cliche!




    this is the street that is constantly shown on the TV, as my cousin told me, but i don't remember its name as i am so very terrible with names.


 and this, fellow friends, is Burger King in London. amazing, huh? but really though, this is London's party place. something like Student city, but not quiiiite the same.




yes, please!

yours, z.

1 коментар:

  1. I really enjoy looking at your beautifully positioned photos, I like your style :) and the street they show on tv, I think it is Piccadilly Circus, but not sure.

    ОтговорИзтриване