blood to blood.

I always see it…
Every time.
How I’m affected by every word he says
No matter how hard I try not to care
It’s in my fucking blood;
His blood;
Our blood;
The blood he gave me.
And the saddest thing is
That I cannot get rid of it.
Well, I could cut my veins and let all my blood pour on the floor
But then I’d be dead,
So, no thank you.
I just feel that every decision I make is wrong
All these years he’s been putting this sense of guilt in me
So that I am constantly doubting myself.

Why yes this is a greek tragedy
Call HOMER.
I just don’t know why I keep seeking his approval
Every.fucking.time.
How is this even possible?!
I see that he wouldn’t approve of anything I do,
So a normal person would just stop asking this person for his/her opinion.
But Nooooo
I keep looking for…
I don’t even know what anymore
What do I fucking ecxpect?!
‘good job’ or ‘very well’?!
I just…
Have no fucking idea anymore!

It’s a vicious circle
I show him something,
he doesn’t say anything
Or makes a sarcastic remark,
I curse him
And think what an idiot I am.
And then we do it over again.

I just want to tell everyone
FUCK YOU
How can you even try to oppress your own fucking opinions on me?!
I’ve never tried to make someone believe in what I believe in,
I respect people’s fucking values and beliefs
For god’s sake
How can you all be so selfish?!
I will dress the way I want,
Will get as many tats as I want
Will dye my hair the colour I want to
And PLEASE don’t start with the
‘this is what every teenager says, you just want to be unique but that way you turn yourself into a part of the herd and you want to be a rebel and a punk, rock chic or sth but you’re just a normal teen ’
WHAT??

I am 20 years old
I am completely capable of making decisions and weighing the risks
Before taking them
I just…

No.

V.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар