and I really wouldn't care at all...

the past 5 hours hit me way too hard
making me realise that small things don't matter at all.
I don't care if you say you don't want to wake up early tomorrow;
that you don't want to stay at my place tonight;
that you are bored when i take you shopping;
that you say my music is lame;
that you say i would be prettier without tattoos;
that you don't want me to wear high heels;
that you prefer playing video games than anything else;
that you'd rather go out with your friends than go to a gallery with me;
that you never like my choice in movies;
that you get angry so quickly and shout;
that you get so fucking wasted and can't even walk;
that you loved her more than you'll ever love me;
that i will probably never mean as much as she did;
i don't really care for the times that i've cried;
or when i wished to die;
i don't mind...
and I really wouldn't care at all

V.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар