year 2013 appreciation post


I officially declare 2013 a successful and pretty awesome year throughout which we drank the world. 
All my friends know that I am a bit of a camera nazi and I wholeheartedly enjoy the ugly photos. 
And by ‘ugly’ I mean those embarrassing crooked funny captured moments no one wants on facebook.
 But these photos, my dear friends, are true, real, good-to-remember and awesome. 
So prepare yourself  for all the great moments I’ll keep fondly in my heart from this year.
Thank you all.


Unfaithfully yours, V.
~

JANUARY.

my last New Year's Eve started with Marina
which eventually led us to moving in together 10 months later.
it's pure karma...
***
exterminating the kids in the subway
FEBRUARY.


here we have the evidence of my first time ever going to a chalga disco.
I don't wanna talk about it...



 ***

I should note that 99% of Ina's photos are with her eyes closed.
we don't know what's up with that yet...


me and Ina being amazingly drunk at Stroeja
 ***


*insert случаен цитат на килата*
I enjoy ruining other people's photos



***
me and z. being smokin' hot & shit

***

протестирахме малко ние


MARCH.
z. left her camera at my place. big mistake...
***


да не кажете после, че не вършим културна дейност..?! 


















***

тук вече сме приключили с културната дейност...
APRIL.

КОЙ изяде пицата?!


sparkiling with perfection

***
you think I'm pretty without any makeup on..

three little creeps making their way to Montana


veri fashun


they successfully ruined our photo

MAY.

my usual state of being at parties
I am not really sure about this one...






***

me as Marla Singer and Z. as 'that-sexy-maid-from-a-TV-show-I-forgot'
at Stroeja
JUNE.

the infamous 10-hour-exam
***

тридневното ни групово учене, което завърши
с крясъци, рев и опит за самоубийство. good times.
***

drinking before we go out drinking
JULY.

 
I am actually working on this one



















***

oh. no. hard. such. work...




















AUGUST.



researching
***

moments
***


why is it so fuckin' hot when this fucker is cooking some fuckin' food?!
***


that time when I met these two the most incredible way -
inviting them to spend the night when they had nowhere to sleep
SEPTEMBER.


welcoming the last work day that summer
***


too wiped to get out of bed...


quiet afternoons spent rolling


the boy who didn't stop reading


sharing the high sunset


quier mornings in a dirty room
 ***
бели мечки на плажа
***


 



getting old and opening presents


OCTOBER.

'мое ляво или ваше дясно' или как Весела вече е болна от 3 месеца
Хелоуин '13 или как аз се облякох като
Алената буква (проститутка)
за 1 час, изпих на екс една бира, за да
мога да си тръгна на бегом, за да
не си изтърва нощния влак....
#occupyFJMK
NOVEMBER.

we do a lot of fitness, yes.


trust me, I'm supposed to be a professional model...


hey, we are z&v and we love alcohol, high heels, dirty songs, iva, and we love each other
celebrating Iva's 21'st b-day :)









the first official party me and Marina did at our place
releasing our inner кифлис
***

DOGE
***

quiet roommate-moments
DECEMBER.

it all makes sense
***
here, kids, we have a typical book-sniffer
***
Канцеларките празнуват 8-ми декември.
За протокола само искам да кажа, че в началото на вечерта си бяхме много културни,
пихме бяло вино на маса с чиста, бяла покривка.
Но с напредването на вечерта, нещата загрубяха...
***
last party at Stroeja before we go back to Bourgas




kids, don't do drugs...




3 коментара: